247 Main Street, Port Dover, Ontario
N42° 47.167′ / W80° 12.178′
Lighthouse Festival Theatre is located in the original Port Dover Town Hall. It was constructed in 1904 and renovated in 1980 to accommodate theatrical productions. The theatre is a designated historical building that features the original clock tower and tin ceilings. The building houses two galleries full of local artists’ creations.