33 Talbot Street, North, Simcoe, Ontario
N42° 50.243 / W80° 18.472
This former church was built in the early 1900’s and converted into a Kinsmen Hall in the 1970’s. After the Simcoe Little Theatre lost their first building to fire in 1978, they purchased this building from the Kinsmen and transformed it into a theatre that opened in 1981. In 2009 – 2010 the theatre was renovated to make it accessible to all in the community.